Friday 1 January 2021

2021!

A new year and a new module! 
After submitting module 2 I have myself a little breather which was much needed. I now feel ready to take on the final module in this BA programme. I feel I have learnt alot from creating the inquiry plan and I have gained new skills and knowledge.
I look forward to learning even more as I start to progress into module 3. 
I am starting by reading some of the literature I had reviewed in module two and enjoying reading at a relaxed pace. 
Wishing everyone a lovely 2021 :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate! I'm really glad you are feeling refreshed and excited for the next module! It's great that your having time to read without any stresses and I find this also allows more knowledge to seep in instead of just looking for quotes or relevant sections! Best of luck for the upcoming module x

    ReplyDelete