Tuesday 24 March 2020

Skype Monday 23rd March Module 1 focus

I found this Skype really useful and it was nice to talk about Module 1 after already writing my draft.
The areas we discussed were mainly
Literature
Artefact
Ethics

Literature
I have realized I need to read more literature to become more informed as opposed to reading just so I have a quote for my essay. As I now have plenty time on my hands this reading is starting today!

Artefact
This can be very individual to you. That is the idea. It can be auditory, tactile , visual. It reflects your practice and can focus on a certain area of your practice

Ethics
Think about Ethics and me not Ethics in general as that can be overwhelming. Start questioning everything.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    This is an interesting post. I realized to how its not just about getting quotes but what we do with the information we have read.
    This is my blog post about this skype. Feel free to have a look
    https://alysmay.blogspot.com/2020/03/module-1-skype-2.html
    Thanks!
    Alys

    ReplyDelete